This version of the E3D hotend is bigger than the
, and compatible with ABS and PLA filaments.
• Heats up to 300ºC with the supplied thermistor. Swapping it for a thermo couple makes it reach 400ºC
• Very fast het up time: from 20ºC to 200ºC in 65 seconds
• Temperature control of +-0.5ºC of the selected temperature
• Nozzle sizes: 1.75mm and 3mmundefined
• Made from aluminium (body) and brass (nozzle)
The extruder includes a ceramic cartridge heater and a 100K thermistor already installed, and a tube fitting in order to connect a
and use the extruder as a bowden extruder.
With this extruder we recommend to also buy a
30mm axial fan
and the corresponding
in order to keep the fan freezing the extruder body to prevent filament to melt before reaching the nozzle.