Available in acrylic
• Supports three LM8UU linear bearings
• Includes different bearing attachment systems
• Also includes auxiliary parts for M8 rods
• Third hole for the mounting of the Y-axis motor
• We removed the open-hardware logo in order to improve resistance.
We recommend the use of acrylic with 8mm thickness
, however we offer different materials and options to meet various budget requirements.
If you wish to customize the design, please leave us a message including details in the field shown at the end of the order process. We will contact you.
All the information to build this printer is available in the reprap.org wiki